(SITE BUSINESS) THERE'S NEW SHERIFFS IN TOWN!





Some of you have messaged me regarding the state of the comments section.  I apologize for not being able to police it given my hectic schedule and desire to spend what little time I have producing content over moderating.

In order to help remedy this, I have decided to bestow moderator powers on those that I trust.  If all goes well I will continue adding moderators as needed.

For the time being, please welcome Jim Leko (PlayLoud) and Harry White (Harry) in their new roles.    Both have proven themselves knowledgeable resources over in the Facebook group and I wish them well in their new roles here.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

THE REAL REASON THE GRIPEN LOST...

FINAL THOUGHTS

Fighter Jet Fight Club: Gripen NG vs. Super Hornet!